Bar Side Chairs
Bar Arm Chairs
Our limited 3-year commercial/residential warranty covers all defects in workmanship and materials of the SOURCEOUTDOOR product. A separate 1 year warranty applies to our fabrics/cushions. The SOURCEOUTDOOR warranty does not cover freeze damage within the frames. It is very important NOT to store the furniture upside down as it will allow water into the frames. At our option, SOURCEOUTDOOR will repair or replace any part of the product, or the entire product if it is defective in material or workmanship. Repair or replacement will be made at no cost to you other than your cost for shipping to and from our facility. We may require inspection by a warehouse or dealer representative prior to any repairs or replacement. For additional information regarding this warranty please contact your authorized SOURCEOUTDOOR representative.
Sunbrella Fabric Warranty
Warranty coverage period
SUNBRELLA FURNITURE FABRICS AND ALL OTHER SUNBRELLA FABRICS
For installations prior to November 1, 2008, the warranty coverage period is three years from the original purchase date.
For installations on or after November 1, 2008, the warranty coverage period is five years from the original purchase date.
- What this warranty protects against: This warranty protects against Sunbrella fabric becoming unserviceable due to color or strength loss from normal usage and exposure conditions, including sunlight, mildew and atmospheric chemicals.
- What this warranty covers: This warranty covers Sunbrella fabric only.
- What this warranty does not cover: This warranty does not cover normal care and cleaning; damage from misuse or abuse; improper installation; or costs associated with replacement of the fabric, including labor and installation.
- Limits to the warranty: Source Outdoor reserves the right to inspect the fabric submitted for claim. Proof of purchase may be required.
- What we will do: After the manufacturers approval, Source Outdoor will supply new equivalent fabric to replace the fabric that becomes unserviceable.
- Who to contact: Contact your Source Outdoor sales or customer service representative for warranty claims.
- Warranty Coverage Period: Performance improvements introduced November 1, 2008 allowed Glen Raven to increase the warranty period for Sunbrella fabrics.
(Extruded Aluminum Made in the United States)
Source Outdoor, Inc. warrants its aluminum frames and welds from breaking forever. If a frame or weld fail, Source Outdoor will, at its discretion, repair or replace any frame that has structurally failed during normal use and that has received regular care and maintenance. This is a limited warranty.
- Paint Finishes that are properly maintained are guaranteed for five years.
* To maintain the paint finishes, wash with a mild soap and warm water solution. Prepare a solution of 1/4 cup of soap per gallon of water. Use a soft sponge or cleaning rag to clean the frames. Rinse with clean water. It is recommended that Furniture near coastal areas, salt spray must be cleaned from frames on a regular Bi-monthly basis or finish may oxidize, discolor and/or blister. Furniture that is away from salt air environments should be cleaned quarterly or as needed. Salt spray build up over time without proper cleaning will deteriorate the frames finish. Finish failure due to improper cleaning will void the Source Outdoor warranty.
- Sling and Cushion workmanship is warranted for one year. The fabric manufacturer may offer additional warranty.
- Vinyl straps are guaranteed for five years against breakage from normal usage *
What is not covered
- Failure of furniture frames, parts or welds arising from neglect or unreasonable, abusive or improper use is not covered by this warranty.
- Normal fading, discoloration or scratching resulting from normal wear.
- Stretching of fabric or upholstery materials resulting from normal wear.
- Stains due to contact with tanning lotions or other chemicals including but not limited to cleaning solutions and/or pool chemicals. See care and maintenance and chart on our website.
- Acts of nature, including fire, wind, flood and freeze damage.
- Non-proprietary items such as glass, other table top surfaces or umbrellas. These items may be warranted by their manufacturers.
- Freight damage. All sales are made FOB factory. Title to the merchandise passes to the freight carrier and to the purchaser at time of shipment.
- Return freight after one year from date of purchase.¨Cost of field repairs NOT authorized in writing by Source Outdoor, Inc.